Monday, July 5, 2010

Thrift Store Conventions: Jewelry Part 1

From fine costume necklaces,

to more more refined tastes.

From sterling,

to turquoise,

to cinnabar,

to sets,

and trends. All for under $10.

These necklaces bought at 50% for $3 each.


More to come in the next post. Jewelry is too easy to thrift it practically lands in your hands. For other ways to incorporate thrift into your life visit other Thrift Store Conventions on the Contents section in the left column - the Tabletop post was a huge hit and was picked up on other blogs all over the world.

2 comments:

Apron Thrift Girl said...

I love this post. Some of my favorite thrifted items are indeed the jewelry ones that I find. In fact my favorite new piece is a sterling bracelet with amethyst that I bought for 25¢.

Saver Queen said...

Gorgeous! I especially love the first picture. And I love the red bracelet too. As always, your blog makes me want to go thrifting to see what I can find! I was in the mall recently and noticed how ridiculously overpriced and cheap the jewelry was. I almost never buy new jewelry because it is so accessible at thrift stores.